Prime Time for Women is the show for and about women in their PRIME. We…
Prime Time for Women brings you Season 2, Show #1 of its TV Show
11. Prime Time for Women brings you Season 2, Show #1 of its TV Show
Today’s show features a panel discussion with:
- Anila Haq, originally from Pakistan who came to the U.S. following an arranged marriage.
- Darce Easton, nearly 90, who is still an active volunteer and skydived to celebrate her 80th birthday.
- Daphney Smith-Jackson whose father was murdered when she was young and lost her mother in her teens. Despite multiple challenges, including teenage pregnancy, Daphney is a successful businesswoman today.
- Angela Petry is a multi-talented artist – the lead singer in a band and teachers bellydancing and owns a recording studio.
Prime Time for Women is a TV show and an exciting social enterprise designed to celebrate, connect and empower women from diverse backgrounds as they explore new possibilities during the second half of life.
Abundant research confirms what has long been suspected… when women get together, they are happier, healthier and make greater contributions to their communities.
Through innovative research-based programs, including an entertaining TV show featuring national celebrities and local experts, Prime Time for Women will foster a vibrant community of women!